Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween

I was so excited this Halloween to have a Princess-free costume buying experience. Brenna chose to be Jessie from Toy Story, and Ella chose to be Hannah Montana. Ella really just wanted a wig to wear. :) The girls had a blast Trick-or-Treating and have been gorging themselves on candy every afternoon for a week now.

I made Brenna's Jessie wig from instructions that I found at Family Fun magazine. It was incredibly easy for those of you who might want to do something like that in the future!


My little Hannah Montana even has some sass to those hips. Goodness!


Thank goodness all this candy is almost gone! I guess Brenna was just exhausted by this point. She looks furious to be surrounded by her yummy goodness.

1 comment:

Courtney @ Sweeter Than Cupcakes said...

They are so cute! I can't get over how big they are. I bet they just love their new baby cousin.