Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Successful First Day

Ella had a wonderful first day at school. She got into the car and squealed, "It was GREAT! I LOVED IT! I made a new friend named Presley, and she is soooooooo nice."

I e-mailed her teacher to remind her that I was wanting to help out in the classroom, and to thank her for helping to ease Ella's anxiety this morning. Mrs. Webster had this to say about Ella:

Oh I am so happy to hear that...the first day is so hard...for everyone, but I do believe ours was very successful this year. Ella did wonderful! She is so sweet and really came alive after about an hour of being here.


I am so thrilled that she had such a good day. I'm going to start helping out in her classroom next week. YAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool, good for her!! I am so glad you made it through your first day....Ella too.