Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Introducing Brenna Anne Griffin!!!

Things went great this morning. We came in at 5:30 and she was delivered by 7:36 AM. She is a small little thing. They predicted she'd be between 8 to 8 1/2 lbs and she is only 6 lbs, 14 oz. Scott is going to have to buy her some dfferent clothes for her picture and going home outfit. LOL! She was 19 inches long. Her apgars were a 9 and 10, so she is doing great. She nursed within an hour after delivery, and has been feeding very well all day long. Thank goodness.

I had some temperature issues after surgery. My temp was only 94 degrees for several hours, but I was sweating like a pig. They ran all sorts of tests, did an x-ray, and had me consult with an internist. Nothing came up on any of it. They are doing a few more follow-up tests tomorrow just to be safe, but I'm maintaining my temp now, so I think everything is fine.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

KenziKat said...

Welcome the the world, Brenna Anne! Congratulations to BIG SISTER Ella, mommy and daddy! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about baby Brenna. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!

Congrats to all, including big sister Ella!

Pam